Friday, October 23, 2009

October Additions

I am posting a list of what I have received this month. If you see something you want reviewed, let me know and I will move it to the front of my queue. Feel free to comment on anything listed!

Sonata Arctica - Silence
Caustic Soul - An Absence Of Warmth
Steel Prophet - Messiah
Born / Dead - The Final Collapse
Ballistic - Ballistic
Lefay - The Seventh Seal
Tartaros - The Red Jewel
Tad Morose - Undead
Parsons Green - Live From Caspar
V/A - Noname Worldwide
Electric Wizard - Let Us Prey
Pat Methany Group - The Way Up Promo
Cober - Eulogy
Jucifer - War Bird
Sea Of Green - Chemical Vacation
Headhunter DC - And The Sky Turns To Black
Candy Store Gangsters - Killed On Christmas
Helstar - Nosferatu
Ross The Boss - New Metal Leader
Warbringer - Waking Into Nightmares
Malicious Intent - Potential Sins
Morgue - Bonecrunch
Mental Aberration - Victim Of Its Own Sort
Militia Christi - Non Timor Domini, Non Timor Malus
Morcrof - Apeiron: Trinitas Primitiae Opus
Carnal Forge - Who's Gonna Burn
Valkija - Avengers Of Steel
Catastrophic - The Cleansing
Manowar - Louder Than Hell
Incriminated - The Promise Of Worse To Come
Putrifactor - Symptoms Of Societal Rot
Inisghts Of The Profane - Insights Of The Profane
Agarthi - At The Burning Horizon
Spetalsk - Perverted Commandment
Texutres - Drawing Circles
Hyponic - The Noise Of Time
Genetic Wisdom - Humanity On Parole
Weltbrand - Radiance Of A Thousand Suns
Polterchrist - Engulfed By The Swarm
Tales Of Dark - "Fragile
Sanctifier - "Awaked by Impurity Rites"
Forbidden Citadel Of Spirits / Kazaviel split 7"
Cruciamentum - "Convocation of Crawling Chaos" MC
Valium - "Scars From Different Times" MC
Verderben - "Anti/Mensch" MC
Hatred - "Fist Of Death" MC

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see the Bound by Entrails album on the list here. Just wondering if you were going to review that one?

Orion said...

These are just what I got in the past two days. The Bound By Entrails CD is in my immediate review pile.

Anonymous said...

I would be interested to see what you have to say about the Electric Wizard album. I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

King Cripple said...

I would like to find something new, so I say go for a completely unknown album.

Also, did you just purchase these?

Orion said...

Electric Wizard will be moved up in my review queue. I have one review that must be reviewed first (Bound By Entrails - The Oath To Forbear And The Burden Of Inheritance) but then Electric Wizard it will be. I've actually owned that particular album before but traded it away a while ago. Will be nice to listen to it again.

King, I think I want to review the Valkija release. I haven't reviewed much power metal yet and that would be a welcome review. I was considering reviewing the Ross The Boss album also though. We'll see. I did just purchase most of those... ten of them I got from the radio station "free" bin but the rest were purchases. A local record store, Vintage Vinyl, had a large stack of crates in the back of the store with used CDs for $.99. I took advantage. The Ross the Boss, Warbringer and Helstar were new though.

King Cripple said...

I always considered Let Us Pray to be one of three essential Electric Wizard albums (Come My Fanatics and Dopethrone the other two). The Supercoven EP was good too, though.

Ross the Boss should be interesting. I really have not been in a "power metal mood" as of late, but I am all for the review.