Monday, December 21, 2020

Sacrificial Blood Update

Coronavirus claims its first victim: my involvement in Sacrificial Blood. Because of Coronavirus shutting everything down, and all the shows being cancelled, and only a few ways to have fun during the pandemic... my wife and I will be having a baby girl in May (forces beyond be willing, of course). I expect that will be around the time when we will see things in the music world shifting back to normal somewhat but I simply won't have the time to be playing shows and practicing on a weekly basis while there are diapers to change, excrement to clean, sleep to occasionally find, etc. Sacrificial Blood has been the best experience I've ever had with a band and it has been an honor to be involved with one of the few current New Jersey projects which represents what extreme and underground metal should be. I wish Mike, Jeff, and Arnie all the best going forward. I'm particularly proud of Cursed. The final product was exactly what I think we had all hoped it to be: a captured essence of our live energy and aggression all wrapped up in no-frills death thrash. 


No comments: