Monday, January 12, 2009

News

I apologize for the lack of new reviews recently. I have been fairly busy with finishing up some recording work as well as just a general thorough sweeping of my music collection. As it stands now though, you can expect a heaping load of stuff in the near future. I have several planned reviews at the moment including Moder, Katharsis, and Paganizer as well as a possible review of the entire Pale Horse Productions lineup which includes Senthil's debut, the Bosque / Senthil split album, demos from Imynvokad and Nyctophobia and a possible interview with the label's operator.

Basically, I have not lost interest. In fact, my general interest at the moment is so great that I just haven't been able to choose something to focus on. I am like a dog with fourteen biscuits hung in front of my face and I don't know which one to chase... I am always heading in the same direction. In the meantime, I do have a list of crap I am trying to trade away listed at this location. Feel free to drop me a line via whichever method you feel most comfortable.

No comments: