Sunday, July 4, 2010

Live Doom - Decaying Citadel / Mortum / Gorematory / Pharaoh

Though my involvement with my college radio station forces me to censor the price for this gig, it's less than getting fast food. If you REALLY want to know, email me and I'll let you in on the price or you can check it out at Decaying Citadel's myspace. Should be a good time.

Anyway, a few reviews coming up. A review for Enforcer's new album Diamonds has been written, I just gotta type it up. Also, reviews of Kaarmekristus' Ajan Lopun Alku and WinterRealm's Ouroboros soon as well. More stuff seems to be trickling in so there should be some more activity as far as reviews goes in the next few weeks.

I may or may not do a review for Infinitum Obscure's Sub Atris Caelis also but it depends on how I feel... It seemed like a pretty average release after three listens but maybe a few more will change my mind.

No comments: